The 2nd European Quantum Technology Conference (EQTC) 2021 is a virtual event being hosted by the Irish Centre for High-End Computing and the National University of Ireland, Galway between 29th November and 2nd December 2021.
The event will highlight all of the most prominent and recent advances in European and international quantum technology activities across basic sciences, communication, computing, simulation and sensing/metrology.
The conference programme addresses a wide range of topics in quantum technologies including fundamental science, infrastructure development, industry engagements, education & training, encouraging and facilitating gender balance in the quantum community, international cooperation, and policy-making. It will provide a forum to highlight the state-of-the-art in quantum technologies both in Europe and from around the world.
macQsimal’s participation will be marked by five scientific talks and two virtual posters in total from our partners, notably:
Dr. Davide Grassani (CSEM) – CPT miniature atomic clock prototype preliminary performances.
- Dr. Janine Riedrich-Moeller (BOSCH) – Quadrupole splitting of 131Xe in MEMS vapour cells.
- Dr Yongqi Shi (UNIBAS) – Microwave magnetic field imaging based on frequency-domain Rabi spectroscopy with an ultrathin atomic vapor cell.
- Charikleia Troullinou (ICFO) – Squeezed-light enhancement of sensitivity and signal bandwidth in an optically-pumped magnetometer.
- Prof. Kevin Weatherill (UDUR) – Terahertz sensing and imaging using atomic vapor cells.
- Dr Sylvain Karlen (CSEM) – Rubidium MEMS atomic vapor cells for quantum sensing and metrology
- Hans Stærkind (UCPH) – Optical Magnetometry for MRI
Registration to the event is still open!
Participate and learn more about the macQsimal breakthrough research and recent project results.
Share macQsimal news and stay tuned to upcoming stories!